From one-person freelancing to thriving Web Agency
Hi, I am David. I used to be a freelancer. Now I own my own web agency, with 9 employees, nice offices, happy clients and long vacations (5+ weeks).
If you are tired of working solo? Maybe you have tried experimenting with your rates, but it has come to a point where you simply can not raise them any more?
On this page and in my weekly newsletter I share how I moved beyond being a freelancing web developer to building Standout, a web development agency in Sweden.
- Using Slack to mimic Basecamp's Heartbeats feature - July, 2016
- How much time should an agency be spending on sales and marketing? - July, 2016
- How to Avoid Signing Your Client's NDA - July, 2016
- Takeaways from Double Your Freelancing Conference Europe 2016 - June, 2016
- Always late to everything? Time to fix it! - February, 2016
- Trello Reports - December, 2015
- Failing Inbox Zero - November, 2015
- My current coding setup (2015) - October, 2015
- Feedback means so much - August, 2015
- What to do When you get too much to do as a freelancer - August, 2015