Alternative naming schemes for web app pricing plans
Naming your pricing plans can be difficult. Sometimes the naming itself can communicate a message about the consumer (Small business plan, Enterprise plan etc.) and sometimes they communicate value or technical specs (number of gigabytes of storage or processor capacity).
If you’re stuck in naming your pricing plans for your web app I’ve listed some alternatives here.
- Free - Premium - Unlimited
- Solo – Small business - Enterprise
- Bronze - Silver - Gold - Diamond
- Basic - Professional - Business
- Personal - Professional - Business
- Basic - Premium - Unlimited
- Personal - Team - Business
- Express - Standard - Plus - Pro
- Small - Medium - Large
And some stranger examples:
- Sprout - Blossom - Garden (from Freshdesk)
- Candle - Bonfire - Blaze (from Firebase)
- 2GB - 4GB - 8GB (from Linode)
- Venus - Mars - Jupiter
- Crane - Ronin - Mecha (from Heroku)
- Gratis - Bona fide - Carpe diem (from Wufoo)
Can you give me even more examples to add to this list? Please comment below.